Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 14 - A Picture You Love and Day 15 - Bible Verse

OK. I have to catch up here! I've got two days to post now. I was doing something else last night but can't really remember what!! Though, in case you're interested, I just posted some layouts on my scrappy blog! So, today my big excitement was that I got my brand new, one-piece driver's license in the mail. It's got all these strange security features and the photo is in black & white...that threw me at first! I couldn't figure out why I was so pale as I pulled it out of the envelope! The great thing is that I don't have to renew it until 2013 or something like that. On another driver's license note (funny story), this past weekend Jason realized that he had forgotten to renew his driver's license...in 2009! Ooops! Got that all rectified now, though. We even had to go through our records just to make sure we hadn't paid it and lost it, instead!

Anyway, here are my two days that I need to post. Day 14 is a picture I love. Well, I have a lot of pictures I love. There are many vacation photos that I love and cute photos of my kids but I didn't really want to search and the first one that popped into my mind was this one:

This is my sister with Jonathan when he was about a month old. I just love her expression and the angle on the photos. It's been one of my favourites since I took it. Guess I should scrap it now, too, eh?

Day 15 - Bible Verse

I actually did a post awhile ago about my favourite Bible verse. If you want to read the explanation and whatnot, you can go here. Otherwise, suffice it to say, that it is the following:

Daniel 3:17, 18
17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. 18 But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.”

Now I have caught up and I cut and pasted into this post so it's doing weird things and I'm about out of patience with it so I will go and talk to you all tomorrow! Maybe I'll even edit some photos one of these days!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny that Jason forgot to renew his driver's license. His dad did the same thing once and only once and we even made a trip to the States that year!! Yikes! Been loving the posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend who did that too! You must have renewed your license earlier than I did this month b/c I'm still waiting for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change that. I HAVE a friend who did that too! (Cuz she's still my friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I still love this - see, now I will not feel bad when I do it again next year! I love that he called me an amateur for only forgetting by a couple of days, it still makes me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete