1. Shawshank Redemption - this is probably my favourite movie ever. It has everything I could want in a movie. It is one of the few times I have ever walked out of a movie theatre and said "Wow. That was good."
2. Letters to Juliet - I just watched this movie at Christmas and it was sweet and touching and I put it on my "I could own this movie" list.
3. Ella Enchanted - Fun, witty and thoroughly enjoyable. A great mix of fantasy and romance (with a song or two thrown in).
4. Anne of Green Gables - I loved the books and I love the movies. Spirited, amusing and such a simple place and time. I watch them at least once a year (that's a lot for me!)
5. Apollo 13 - I don't know why I really like it but I do. It was a good movie.
6. Pirates of the Caribbean - OK...the plot kinda sucked and making a movie based on a ride is just silly (the second two really sucked) but Johnny Depp's character simply made this movie. Seriously, they could take everything else out and leave Johnny Depp and that would be just as good. I can't actually say I love the movie but Johnny Depp made it fun! PS Speaking of Johnny Depp (an amazing actor, in my opinion) I also really enjoyed Edward Scissorhands but this list is getting long for a person who doesn't really like movies!
There you go...a few of my favourites and, to be honest, I don't have much more than that on my shelf! (I do have a few and Jason has more than that).
Until next time...