Saturday, January 8, 2011

Now it's January

Well, Christmas is over and we all survived...had fun even!! We did have a good time with family and really enjoyed the break from school and work. It was very relaxed. At new year's we had Christmas with my family at my sister's place in Loon Lake. It was a good time. We got to take the kids out sledding and they just LOVE it! Everyone was there except my one brother whose flight was delayed so he didn't make it. My other brother and my parents both got home from vacation in time to celebrate with us all. We had a couple days of routine again this week and it took me a bit to settle back in. Things have changed a bit, too, since the boys learned how to sleep in towards the end of vacation...until 9 a.m., even! This could make getting out to Mom's group next week a challenge but we'll figure it out.

I have a whole bunch of pictures picked out for December. I edited some and was going to post them until I realized that I haven't resized them for the web yet so I guess I'd better do that before I can post. It's late and it will take too much time so I will post them in a day or two! I hope you are all having a fantastic 2011!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment