Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 25th

Today, I am thankful for a quiet day at home. I skipped Mom's group this morning...bad me, but it was worth it just for the breather. In fact, the way the morning went, I don't think we would have made it on time, anyway. Jason had a work function that he had to be at (with yummy food...I got perogies and chicken strips :P) and the boys were really well behaved so that was awesome. Jonathan wasn't a good napper today, though, so that kinda sucked and I didn't get much done. All in all, it was a good day, though. Plus, I got my first set of shelves completed with my brand new screwdriver! Yay. We lost the appropriate bit for our old multi-bit screwdriver so I had to wait for the new one. Now I have one more to assemble then I can reorganize the play room! Not much else going on here today.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment