Friday, November 19, 2010

November 18th and 19th

Well, I guess I missed yesterday. It was excusable because my Mom and Dad were here and we had an impromptu "birthday brownie" for my oldest boy. It was good, since they won't be able to make it down for his birthday and my boys really love their grandparents!

November 18th - I'm thankful for my Mom & Dad and that they give us so much of their time. They are very willing to drive 5 hours or more to visit as often as they can (though this time they were here for their house...but we'll take whatever brings them our way :) ).

November 19th - I'm thankful that I didn't have to go outside in the 12" or so of snow yesterday or the -31 C wind chill today (though I did walk to the bank this evening - I'm also thankful it was close enough for me to walk!)

It's been cold today and was snowy yesterday. Seriously, that was our 3rd winter storm with several inches of snow (twice about a foot and the other time must have been at least 6 or 8 inches). I think we've filled our quota of snow for the winter - and I've definitely had my fill of shovelling the driveway! (I'm sure I'll do it again, though)

I took some cute photos yesterday but they're still on my camera so maybe I'll post some tomorrow.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment