Sunday, December 22, 2013

All The Posts I Never Made

I heard this quote once..."There is never enough time to do everything but there is always enough time to do the most important thing."  Well, I feel like blogging is not the most important things so it has kind of fallen by the wayside lately.  However, I like it and I love reading other peoples' blogs, so I thought that I should really get back on the wagon.

Jason has told me that I need to learn to do that thing where you hover the mouse over the text and a little box pops up with information that is kind of an aside.  When I do posts, I tend to have some little drama or song going on in my head and this post was no exception.  I was thinking up a title and this country song I used to know called "All the Things We've Never Done" popped into my head and that has been the tune I've been singing this title to for a couple of days now.  Let me see if I can link you up to a YouTube video of the song.  It's really pretty and sweet.



Anyway, that really has nothing to do with anything :).  However, I am planning on actually blogging.  I have a bunch of those posts that I kept thinking in my head scheduled to post over the holidays (if I've done it correctly, anyway).  So, check back about every other day and I will have witty (or not) conversation for you and inspiring (or not) photographs.

So, this is just to say - hey I'm back and I hope some of you might still check in occasionally!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back and am looking forward to your next blogs. Even though we are a big part of you and Jason's lives, we get to see what the grandkids (and you both) are doing when we aren't around.

    ReplyDelete