Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gotta Share!!

OK...so you were probably expecting me to talk about my new stove (which is fabulous and I will) but I have an interruption, first.  I know this isn't my scrapping blog but I just finished this two page spread and I'm really proud of it so I wanted to share it with all you non-scrappers, too.  I was so inspired by a "rainbow" layout that I saw that I thought I would try it and I LOVE how it turned out.  This is Alexander and is for his baby book.  I"m not going to bore you with the credits, but, if I counted right, I used bits and pieces from 113 different kits (plus a template and a font!).  It was crazy but so much fun!!  Anyway, here it is... (and if you wanna see the credits, you can go here - at least I think that'll work).

Until next time...

2 comments: