Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Do Seem To Go In Spurts...

Well, it's been Easter break from school this week and it has ended up busier than I intended. I haven't even had a pyjama day!! We have had appointments and play dates and various other things going on. Fun, but definitely not relaxing. Especially since I can't decide if I'm getting sick or not (just a cold, though). My parents are lucky enough to be in Europe and I can't say I don't wish I was, too :). I'll get over it, though...probably. Anyway, I have the rest of February's photos to show you so I'll get a move on at that. I am scrapping my last January page and then I get to move on. It's pretty exciting being done a month!!

Feb 24 - I had to get a new spring coat. Zippers are such a pain in the butt. Seriously...I feel like I'm always having the zipper go on another jacket. However, I managed to flesh out some incredible deals. Not only did I get a spring coat, but also this wonderful winter dress jacket. The combined regular price of the two was $525 or so and I got them BOTH for $110. :D

Feb 25 - Build & Grow day at Lowe's!! The kids love these. They're simple kits that the store provides. There are a couple pieces to nail together and a couple stickers to put on but it's a great Saturday morning outing. This week, they got to build Jimmy Johnson cars - big excitement in our house!

Feb 26 - Sometimes you just see how fast your kids are growing up. My baby decided he had to have a pillow (pi-woe) to sleep with...just like his big brothers.

Feb 27 - A tornado with legs. That's what this child (sleeping so peacefully in the aforementioned photo) can tend to be. And a magnet for every single marker in the house. It's a good thing that he's so darn cute, because he has marker on his face just a bit too often!

Feb 28 - This is the ill-fated breaker box. If you don't know the story...head back to my post the same day. No cleaning for the unlucky :).

Feb 29 - A bonus day! Yay! Once every 4 years. Too bad it doesn't seem like we have an extra 24 hours in the year. It all goes by pretty much like every other 24 hour day does. Though, on this particular 24 hour day, Jonathan got his very first haircut!! My cousin very kindly agreed to come over to cut the boys' hair so this was in our dining room (while I watched her little one).

Anyway, that's the end of February. I gotta start thinking about supper so it's time for me to go now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment