Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Coming...

I promise...soon to come...more photos! I've actually just finished scrapping up until January 14th, so I'm caught up to everything that I've posted on my blog. That is very exciting to me. I also know which templates I'm going to use for the rest of January. I'm so excited to actually be putting this "onto paper" as I go so that maybe I'll print my (two) books for the year at some point in time. I actually did "A Day in the Life" in February so I think that will be a 2-page spread interrupting my regularly scheduled photos. It was a really interesting project but it was quite tiring to keep track of what I did all day! And I forgot to take at least one key photo...oh well.

Otherwise, it's been normal life around here. I've been trying to get off my computer more, use my time more productively and actually hit some of my goals. Sometimes it works...sometimes not so much. We were out in Southey yesterday for a baby shower for my little nephew and it was good to see people again but it was tiring for all of us. The kids went to bed so early that we actually watched a movie after they went to bed and it wasn't even late when it was over! They really impressed me with their attitudes, though, because they were really good, even though it was a crazy busy day! My kids are just growing up so fast!

Anyway, just thought I'd pop by and offer this up, since it's been a while since I blogged. So much for every week :). Maybe I'll work on that one, too.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment