Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Just Gotta Do It...

or I never will.

Seriously, I have been trying to post on my blog for several days now. Something keeps being not quite perfect...I haven't decided which photos to put up...I want to get some other thing finished...now I should organize last year's photos...it never stops so now I will just post. It's a good thing I don't make new year's resolutions or I would have broken this one already!

Anyway, things have finally settled down on the home front. The Christmas craziness is over...we had a few fantastically relaxing days before school began again and the weather WAS gorgeous! Now, routine is here and so is the bitter cold. It hurts more this year since it was 3 and then -30 two days later!

I have decided to attempt Project 365 again this year...with the added caveat that I NEED to scrap the photos as I go. So far I have all the photos taken and none of them scrapped. Like I said, good thing I don't make resolutions. However, I have downloaded templates and a kit to scrap January with. I have decided that that will be the easiest way to go...use a set of templates and one kit per month to scrap the photos. I'm excited. I also got PhotoShop Elements 10 for Christmas and I've started using it to edit my photos...I can do some fun things in there. Here is my first P365 photo and one that I edited in PSE10. I will hopefully post more frequently now that I have my project to work on but don't always count on it!!

Happy New Year! This was taken just after midnight 2012. Xander and I watched Cars2 at Grandma & Grandpa's while Jason was at my brother Jason's house. Everyone else was in bed so it was quiet!


Until next time...

1 comment: