Saturday, June 25, 2011

What We've Been Up To...Part I

Well, it's been forever since I updated my blog. There really hasn't been anything of great note happening around here (other than a new nephew the other day - Congratulations Tyler and Michelle on little Jari!!) so I don't have much to say. Instead, I thought I'd share our everyday with you through photos. This batch is up to the end of May.

Early Father's Day gift...a new coffee maker!!
Long weekend at the farm...so much fun with bubbles...
...flowerbed race tracks...
...flying apparatuses (some more successful than others :D )...
...some country life viewing for these city kids...
...lovely sunsets...
...campfire sing-a-longs...
...SPARKLERS!!!...
...and MORE SPARKLERS!!! (once we convinced him not to be scared of them!) - it was a fun day with family.
Then we decided to take some bugs in (with the hope that they would become something beautiful!)
Then there were more bugs...worms to be exact. These would be staying outside (though Evan loved them).
Wheelin' and dealin' - gotta keep up with big brother, too.
Reading stories...Jonathan has really taken to books and just loves them!
A big birthday for my father-in-law. Jason and I put this cake together for him.
I'm so clever...I can get this bottle cap off AND on!
Look...I can write my name. I did it all by myself!
School is coming to an end this next week and vacation is coming up but hopefully I can post a couple more photo updates before then!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment