Monday, March 28, 2011

Checking In

Hi all! I have been incredibly absent lately. Most of our house has had strep throat in the last while and, of course, it all started with me (about three weeks ago). It took me almost 2 weeks to shake it (even with antibiotics) and I've just started really feeling good in the last few days. All three little ones are on antibiotics, too, so hopefully it has been eradicated. Frankly, that's more days than I'm usually sick in a couple or three years, let alone all in one month!

Also, my guest CT spot at ScrapMatters has been keeping me busy, too. I posted some more layouts that I did this month over at my scrappy blog, if you wanna go look! I have had fun and gotten a lot of pages done this month but it has been time consuming, too!

I'm working on a post in my head but I have some photos to edit for it first so maybe in the next couple of days!

In other exciting news, the Ford World Men's Curling Championship starts on Saturday!! We have tickets to several of the draws during the ten days and my parents are even coming down to go to some of them with us. I'm so excited! I was disappointed with how the women's turned out...especially due to the fact that extremely poor play lost Amber Holland the final (it's one thing to play well and lose and another to blow 4 shots in one end!). She did well for her first appearance but really should have won! I love how my kids have gotten into it, too. Xander is so excited to go see a game for real and Evan has even watched some on TV with us. On the weekend, we were watching a game and he sat there talking to the TV...hurry, guys. Hurry. Hurry. Hurry, guys. Yep. Yep. - it was so cute! And I guess it proves he can pay attention!

Also, I have a new niece and that's kind of exciting but I haven't gotten to actually see her yet. It will be more exciting then.

Otherwise, I'm going to sign off for now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment