Monday, December 22, 2014

All Grown Up!

So, as we spend our first day of Christmas vacation just hanging around at home, I thought I'd finally post those photos of Alexander's 9 year photo shoot that I had promised.  Since it was such a nice fall/early winter, I was hoping for a nice day so that we could do some of them outside.  It was not to be.  This was one of the few bits of cold weather we've had.  However, I did discover that the winter sun shines nicely into our master bedroom and I really think that these worked out great there.  The wall colour even accented his shirt nicely!  Anyway, here they are...

I think this is my favourite one...







And, of course, he wanted one by the Christmas tree (the lighting wasn't as good there!)

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yep, he is Jason's son! Such a handsome fellow and we love him very much! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete