Monday, July 14, 2014

My Handsome Four Year Old!

Well, I finally got these photos edited and ready to post!  I think they turned out really well.  Definitely better than last time, anyway!  I did the inside ones but then Jonathan wanted to do some outside.  I'm glad we did because I got some of my favourites out there.  I can't believe this little guy is already four!  He's is such a talker and just says the funniest things.  I can't wait to see what the next year of his life brings, too!

My little man:


This is the one that's going on our mantle:





I think this is my favourite one of all:

So there you have it, my second home photo shoot.  I don't think Sears has anything on me! LOL

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. O my! He's grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Great work Sandra.

    The second last one he has that Berkan Ross look. Holey!

    ReplyDelete