Thursday, December 2, 2010

November 30th

Ack! I'm so late on this. It's been a crazy couple of days. We cleaned on Tuesday so we wouldn't have to do it Wednesday so we could decorate the Christmas tree! I managed to get the tree done with (in spite of) my help! Then, today, was our first ever Parent-Teacher interview. It was awesome. Xander has such a lovely teacher. He is doing fabulous at school, too. There are always things to work on but nothing that we were surprised about so that's great! Then, with all the kids at Jason's Aunt's house...we did a crazy day of Christmas/house shopping. We got everything done that we could. Still need to order a couple things, though. I found some curtains for my bedroom and picture frames for my wall! I meant to do November 30th's post yesterday but just didn't get to it. I'm tired tonight but here we go...

November 30th - Today I am thankful for several things...Spirit 105.3 that plays Christmas music from American Thanksgiving to Christmas...Christmas trees getting put up (and taking less time to fluff than I thought)...but most of all for the coming Christmas season where we can remember the birth of Jesus Christ, leading up to his death and resurrection at Easter which allow us to have a personal relationship with Him! What better thing to celebrate!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I finally got all caught up on my blog reading! I found the new one, yay!! See you later today!

    ReplyDelete